The Western Producer – WIN an MA-404 Portable Grain Analyzer
Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer LP / “MA-404 Portable Grain Analyzer.” Win a MA-404 Portable Grain Analyzer from Thunderstruck Ag Equipment. A $2,399 value.
1. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible, you must be a resident of Canada. You are not eligible if you are a) an employee of Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer LP or Thunderstruck Ag Equipment Inc, their affiliates and related companies, advertising or promotional agencies or b) a member of the immediate family (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouse, regardless of where they reside) or household (whether related or not) of any of the above persons. To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be the age of majority. If the person is under the age of majority, the consent of the person’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) must be obtained in order to enter the Contest.
2. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. The Contest begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (CST) on November 1, 2017 and ends on October 1, 2018 at 12:00:00 p.m. (CST) (the “Contest Period”). Persons who wish to enter the Contest may do so by mailing an entry by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “MA-404 Portable Grain Analyzer” c/o Glacier Farm Media / The Western Producer, PO Box 2500 Station Main, 2310 Millar Ave, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 2C4. All entries must be received by the Subscription Department of Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer LP by 12:00:00 p.m. (CST) on October 1 1, 2018 to be eligible for the draw. Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer LP will not be responsible for illegible, incomplete, lost, misdirected or late entries, which will be void.
3. PRIZE: MA-404 Portable Grain Analyzer, by Thunderstruck Ag Equipment Inc. A total of eight (8) MA-404 Portable Grain Analyzers will be given away. Prize winners can only win one (1) Prize. The Prize may not be exactly as shown in promotional materials. The Prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Prize winners are not entitled to any monetary difference between the actual and stated value of the Prize. Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer LP does not make, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranties, representations or guarantees, expressed or implied, relating to the Prize. To take possession, the Prize winner (or parent(s) or legal guardian(s) thereof if the Prize winner is under the age of majority) must present photo identification, and may be required to show proof of valid license and insurance.
4. PRIZE DRAWING: There will be eight (8) separate draws conducted at the offices of Glacier Farm Media LP/The Western Producer LP for each of the prizes. One winner will be chosen from all entries received between the time of the last draw and after each of the following farm shows: AgriTrade, Agribition, Crop Production Show, Manitoba Ag Days, Ag Expo, Canada’s Farm Progress Show, Ag in Motion, and Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show. Selected entrants will be notified by email or by phone. To be declared a prize winner, selected entrants must first correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question. If selected entrants cannot be contacted and the skill-testing question administered within (5) five business days, the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate entrant. The odds of winning a prize are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received during the contest period.
5. RELEASES, ETC.: Before being declared a prize winner, a selected entrant will be required to sign a Declaration and Release of Liability form, releasing Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer LP (Divisions of Glacier Media Inc.), its advertising agencies, parent companies and affiliates of the foregoing and all of their respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releases”) from any and all liability in connection with this contest and the prize. The Declaration and Release of Liability form must be returned within the time period indicated on the form or the prize will be forfeited. If the prize winner is under the age of majority, his or her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) will be required to sign a Declaration and Release of Liability form before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner acknowledges and accepts the inherent dangers of using a MA-404 Portable Grain Analyzer, product and acknowledges that Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer LP is not liable for any injuries, accidents or fatalities resulting from or in connection with the use of the prize.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering this contest, entrants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information by Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer LP for the purposes of administering the contest. By accepting the prize, the Prize winner (or parent(s) or legal guardian(s) thereof if the prize winner is under the age of majority) consent(s) to the collection, use and disclosure to the public of their name, city/town of residence, voice, statements and photographs or their likenesses for publicity purposes by Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer LP in connection with the Contest in any format, without further notice, permission or compensation. Personal information may be used by Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer LP for the purpose of contacting entrants with invitations to become members / subscribers to our products and / or services.
7. PERMISSION TO CONTACT YOU BY EMAIL: By providing your e-mail address and checking the YES box on our entry form, you confirm that you wish to receive emails from Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer LP and their affiliates, containing news, updates and promotions, including third party promotions, as well as product and/or service information, including that of third parties, that may be of interest to you, and that you understand you may unsubscribe at any time. You may unsubscribe anytime by contacting email@example.com stating that you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us. Please allow up to 10 days for your address to be removed from our system. If you have additional questions
about our use of your e-mail address please contact Heather Anderson, Circulation Manager, Box 9800,
Winnipeg, MB R3C 3K7
8. RIGHT TO TERMINATE, SUSPEND OR AMEND: Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer LP reserve
the right to terminate or amend this contest, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: The prize will only be released to the verified prize winner (or parent(s) or legal guardian(s) thereof if the prize winner is under the age of majority). Decisions of Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer LP are final and binding in all matters relating to this contest. No correspondence will be entered into by Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer LP except with selected entrants. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The Western Producer LP reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify from this contest and any future promotions conducted by Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer, any individual that it believes to be violating these Official Contest Rules or to be tampering with the operation of the Contest. Glacier FarmMedia LP / The Western Producer LP retains the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of the prize for any reason.