Articles

Back

Load more articles

Weather

Back

Current weather

Data Source: WeatherFarm | Environment Canada 

Currently 1.9°C (Feels like -3°C)

for Hepburn, reporting from Le John Farms

Today's forecast: Mostly Cloudy

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 6°C. Winds WNW 12km/h. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 2° and feels-like temperature of 4°C.

  • High: 6°C
  • Low: -1°C
  • Sunrise: 05:50:39
  • Sunset: 20:21:41
  • Wind: 18 km/h ENE
  • Humidity: 94%
  • Dewpoint: 1°C
  • Precip.: 0.00mm/h
  • Max precip.: 0.00mm/h
  • Total precip.: 2.03mm

7-day forecast

  1. Thursday - Mostly Cloudy

    High: 6°C, Low: -1°C

    Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 6°C. Winds WNW 12km/h. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 2° and feels-like temperature of 4°C.

  2. Friday - 30% Chance of Frozen Mix

    High: 6°C, Low: -1°C

    Mixture of precip. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 6°C. Winds ENE 18km/h. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 1° and feels-like temperature of 2°C.

  3. Saturday - Mostly Cloudy

    High: 7°C, Low: -1°C

    Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 7°C. Winds E 23km/h. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 1° and feels-like temperature of 4°C.

  4. Sunday - Rain

    High: 4°C, Low: -1°C

    Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 4°C. Winds E 21km/h. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 3° and feels-like temperature of 0°C.

  5. Monday - Light Snow

    High: 1°C, Low: -5°C

    Light snow. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 1°C. Winds NE 17km/h. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of -1° and feels-like temperature of -3°C.

  6. Tuesday - Mostly Cloudy

    High: 6°C, Low: -5°C

    Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 6°C. Winds WNW 8km/h. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 2° and feels-like temperature of 4°C.

  7. Wednesday - Partly Cloudy

    High: 11°C, Low: -2°C

    Partly cloudy. Temperature of 11°C. Winds W 4km/h. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 2° and feels-like temperature of 11°C.

Currently 3.4°C

for City of Saskatoon
reporting from Saskatoon Diefenbaker Int'l Airport

Today's forecast:

Periods of rain. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High plus 4.

  • High: 15°C
  • Low: 2°C
  • Sunrise: 05:51:00
  • Sunset: 20:19:00
  • Wind: 18 km/h W
  • Humidity: 96%
  • Dewpoint: 2.8°C
  • Precipitation: Periods of rain.

7-day forecast

  1. Today - Periods of rain.

    Periods of rain. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High plus 4.

  2. Tonight - Cloudy. 70 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 70 percent chance of flurries overnight.

    Cloudy. 70 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 70 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low zero.

  3. Friday - Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries in the morning then 70 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon.

    Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries in the morning then 70 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the evening. High 7.

  4. Saturday - Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers.

    Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1. High 8.

  5. Sunday - Rain.

    Rain. Low plus 1. High 7.

  6. Monday - Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers.

    Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1. High 7.

  7. Tuesday - Cloudy.

    Cloudy. Low plus 2. High 11.

  8. Wednesday - Sunny.

    Sunny. Low plus 1. High 15.

Markets

Back