Toepfer renamed

HAMBURG, Germany (Reuters) — Germany’s largest grain trader, Alfred C. Toepfer International, has been renamed ADM Germany GmbH by its new parent, Archer Daniels Midland Co.


The change removes the Toepfer name from the global grain market after almost 100 years.


ADM has owned 80 percent of the firm since 2002 and in April said it was buying the remaining 20 percent stake that it did not own from France’s InVivo for $113.6 million as part of an ADM corporate shakeup.

Respond





You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>