Articles

Back
Load more articles

Weather

Back

Current weather

Data Source: WeatherFarm | Environment Canada 

Currently -8.1°C (Feels like -13°C)

for Hepburn, reporting from Le John Farms

Today's forecast: 30% Chance of Flurry

Snow flurries. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of -1°C. Winds ESE 23km/h. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of -6° and feels-like temperature of -7°C.

  • High: -1°C
  • Low: -7°C
  • Sunrise: 06:07:55
  • Sunset: 20:07:47
  • Wind: 11 km/h E
  • Humidity: 80%
  • Dewpoint: -11°C
  • Precip.: 0.00mm/h
  • Max precip.: 0.00mm/h
  • Total precip.: 0.00mm

7-day forecast

  1. Wednesday - 30% Chance of Flurry

    High: -1°C, Low: -7°C

    Snow flurries. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of -1°C. Winds ESE 23km/h. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of -6° and feels-like temperature of -7°C.

  2. Thursday - Mostly Cloudy

    High: 0°C, Low: -7°C

    Snow flurries. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 0°C. Winds ESE 22km/h. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of -4° and feels-like temperature of -6°C.

  3. Friday - 30% Chance of Frozen Mix

    High: 5°C, Low: -5°C

    Mixture of precip. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 5°C. Winds SE 31km/h. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 4° and feels-like temperature of 0°C.

  4. Saturday - 40% Chance of Drizzle

    High: 5°C, Low: -2°C

    Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 5°C. Winds W 31km/h. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 1° and feels-like temperature of 1°C.

  5. Sunday - Partly Cloudy

    High: 14°C, Low: -2°C

    Partly cloudy. Temperature of 14°C. Winds S 18km/h. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 6° and feels-like temperature of 14°C.

  6. Monday - Sunny

    High: 12°C, Low: 0°C

    Sunny. Temperature of 12°C. Winds WNW 22km/h. Humidity will be 37% with a dewpoint of -2° and feels-like temperature of 12°C.

  7. Tuesday - Partly Cloudy

    High: 9°C, Low: 0°C

    Partly cloudy. Temperature of 9°C. Winds E 23km/h. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 0° and feels-like temperature of 7°C.

Currently -7.5°C

for City of Saskatoon
reporting from Saskatoon Diefenbaker Int'l Airport

Today's forecast:

Periods of light snow ending early this morning then clearing. Wind east 20 km/h. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.

  • High: 12°C
  • Low: °C
  • Sunrise: 06:08:00
  • Sunset: 20:05:00
  • Wind: 16 km/h ENE
  • Humidity: 90%
  • Dewpoint: -8.9°C
  • Precipitation: Periods of light snow ending early this morning then clearing.

7-day forecast

  1. Today - Periods of light snow ending early this morning then clearing.

    Periods of light snow ending early this morning then clearing. Wind east 20 km/h. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.

  2. Tonight - Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning.

    Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 10.

  3. Thursday - Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon.

    Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High zero.

  4. Friday - Periods of snow or rain.

    Periods of snow or rain. Windy. Low minus 4. High plus 4.

  5. Saturday - Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries.

    Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High plus 5.

  6. Sunday - Sunny.

    Sunny. Low minus 4. High 8.

  7. Monday - Sunny.

    Sunny. Low plus 2. High 16.

  8. Tuesday - A mix of sun and cloud.

    A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 2. High 14.

Markets

Back